Saturday, 18 June 2011

Mingoes.

Mingoes = Flamingoes. My favourite animal as most people know. Flamingoes have interested me for a long time and slowly I seem to have built up a collection of Mingoe things. Here is just a small selection I found on a quick tour of my room/house.


 Mingoe Socks
 Mingoe Duvet
 Mingoe Shorts
 Cuddly Mingoe
 Big Cuddly Mingoe
 Mingoe Jewellery hook

 Mingoe Wash Bag
 Book I just finished reading with Mingoes on it (Ok so I ALWAYS Judge a book by it's cover)
Old Mingoe Top I found in my wardrobe

Seing as my parents know very well of my love of mingoes I have had many encounters:











So to conclude I like Mingoes/Flamingoes.

Lehcar xx

4 comments:

  1. Jeeze rachel. I have to admit those shorts are pretty badass ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice nice rachel
    that is a lot of mingoes
    and your year 7 website had mingoes on it!
    @) te he.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, shorts are beaut.

    do you just happen to come across all your belongings or do you specially purchase them??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mostly people purchase them for me knowing I am such a fan.some I have bought myself and yes, sometimes I just realise they have flamingoes on them when I find them in my wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete