I am so sorry to my regular followers for the long delay in my posting. So, for this post I have to pose myself a question. What am I most exited about?
Well, very short term my horse riding lesson this week is going to be AMAZING, I know I said that last week to some of you but, lets face it, they are ALL amazing! As like last week I will be riding a 17 hand horse by the name of Lily. She is a totally different experience to ride (different from my regular and all-time favourite pony a 14 hand by the name of Princess xx) However, Lily is really winning me over and, because jumping was delayed last week due to Shadow having fallen over and hurt his knee in Richmond Park (get well soon xx) we are going to be jumping next week. As Lily can jump very high as she is very tall it is going to be extremely exiting.
Long term my exiting prospect is... Croatia! After the meeting yesterday I am SO exited! One of the most exiting prospects is the airport. Now I know you might think I am weird but airports are one of my favourite places in the world! I LOVE THEM.
As I haven't been to an airport in 3 years as my family holiday for the past 5 years has been camping in cornwall and it has ALWAYS been raining I am very exited about the prospect of not only 2 and a half hours minimum in an airport but warm weather.
This is also reflected in my VERY long term exitment about my trip to France in the summer holidays where it often reaches 32 degrees and we have a villa with a large pool and 9 acres of grounds. I am ultra exited. However, unfortunatly this exiting trip does not include an airport :( Just alot of driving :(
But, before then there is revision and hard work so looks like my short term exitement will be the one propelling me through the hard weeks ahead.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lehcar xx





nice lechar
ReplyDeletei envy you, you GET TO GO HORSE RIDING