Friday, 1 April 2011

My First Post.

Wow. That was quick, I came home and decided to delay my homework by reading someone's blog. I am inspired! So I created a blog, quick and easy. I would like to explain the title of my blog as it took some thinking about and I am sure lots of people don't know what it means. Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is the fear of long words :D. Now I don't know about anyone else, but I think that is rather cool. So to show the whole wide world that I do not have hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia I have made hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia my blog title. In summary, I am not scared of long words.

I am sure my blog will not be entered very regularly as my life is very dull. However, I think having a blog will make me a more rounded and socially aware person (fingers crossed). I just have to hope I don't get too addicted. At the moment I don't have very good signs and this is why:

Things I should be doing right now
  • Homework - I was suprised to find just how much I have this week
  • Wrapping - I have many birthday presents to wrap (can't say what incase she is either reading this blog or looking through my window right now)
  • Making a mothers' day card - Something quite urgent. Maybe it should go higher on the list.
  • Making a mothers' day present - Might attempt one of those flower thingies!
  • Reading 'Pride and Prejudice' - An urge that is growing and is threatening to edge it's way up the list.
  • Writing on my new blog! - A very exiting prospect.

6 comments:

  1. Should this be Rachel A?
    Teeheeee. Because if it is, how far are you in Pride and Prejudice?

    I for one, adore long words although trying to actually use them in proper context in life is rather a daunting prosepct.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I done it justice? And yes, this is me, Rachel. I am only on like page 54 but am enjoying it already (that sounded weird), but it's a classic what more can I say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So why is your name Lehcar Swerdna or something? LOOOL.
    I find the book interesting, but need some time to get into it. Very slow progress :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot reveal my secrets to the public. However, use your superior intelligence and you should find the answer. You will find there is a connection between my aliases.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. u list wat u do! ok tats just a little sad! however i hv read the book its well gd

    ReplyDelete