Friday, 1 April 2011

The one with the laugh.

To everyone that knows me, you know who I am talking about (I hope). She has asked me to make a post about her so I have gone one stage further and written her a poem.

Her laugh is infectious, as everyone knows
But views sometimes differ and I want to spray her with a hose
She wants to go to Norway on a challenge
And I'm sure there will someday be marriage
For this lovely girl I know
Pixie Emily

OK. It is not the best in the world, her dad would not be impressed but there you go Em a whole post just for you, now you have to make one for me.
hehe. (Wow I am still rhyming)

Lehcar xx

3 comments:

  1. Awww love the poem!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good, it took me hours and hours of slavish devotion x I am still waiting for mine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...im getting more and more tempted to make a blog...xx

    ReplyDelete