So I should be doing revision right now. Am not. Oh well. I've done some today. About 3 hours so I guess I'm fine. :). I would like to point out that although theoreticallly this week should have been dreadful due to revising it has been really good (only my cat will know why). One of the reasons is that Olive our 82 year old tortoise layed 6 eggs! Unfortunately after closer inspection we have realised that 2 are not going to live as they have cracked. 2 others also look rather small and therefore might not survive. The other 2 look more hopeful but they are not great. However, we think she might lay another batch as it has been very early and that is what she did last time. She layed a few eggs early on and then a month later had the ones that would survive. So i'm still hopeful. Today I was tending to the mother who is extremely tired after laying and just couldn't do anything. So we gave her some cucumber with calcium all over it and she perked up straight away. I love her, and all the tortoises and my cat who is amazingly understanding and has such nerve to just get out there and do stuff to make others' lives happier. Exept the mice of course. They don't. Wow that sounded weird, i am in a weird mood probably from hiding upstairs for the whole day due to the fact that 8 year 7 boys were downstairs shouting (it was my brother's birthday party). I finished the book I got yesterday, yesterday. It only took me 4 and a half hours and I just couldn't stop, consequentially staying up till 11:30. (thats late for me). So yeah, this week has been good, very good, very very good. Oh and my horse riding lesson was good too. That must make it very very very good. :P :) I know that was a very random post.
Lehcar xx
awww please post pictures of your turtles :)
ReplyDeleteand the possible baby ones if they hatch